Advertisement

Make Big and Scary but Possible Goals!

Make Big and Scary but Possible Goals! I was watching a video by a pro trainer, a trainer who trains trainers. In the video she was talking about her personal journey and a goal she set for herself ten years ago that she had just accomplished. When she set the goal she didn't know how she was going to make it happen. She said when you set a goal you just need to know it's possible which really spoke to me. She said, know that your goal is possible and seek out help with the how.

I'm in the business of how. I help make dreams and goals possible by creating the roadmap, the how.

I hope you enjoy this video! Please comment below and let me know what you think.

My supportive running facebook group is here:

Follow me on twitter: @srunsfitness

Follow me on Facebook:

E-mail me: fitness@stephanieruns.com

My Website:

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter:

achieve your goals,motivation video,smart goals,motivational speech workout,stephanieruns fitness,set goals then workout how to acheive them,how to set goals,seeking help with making your goals possible,setting possible goals,setting big scary goals,setting big goals,getting help with your goals,running goals 2019,goal setting,inspirational video,motivational video,goal setting motivation,how to set goals for yourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments