Advertisement

Is Enlightenment Real Or Is Enlightenment An Illusion? | The Answer May Surprise You!

Is Enlightenment Real Or Is Enlightenment An Illusion? | The Answer May Surprise You! Is Enlightenment Real Or An Illusion? | The Answer May Surprise You. Is enlightenment an illusion? Well, you have to watch the video. Is enlightenment real? Again, you have to watch the video. Is enlightenment possible? You know the answer.

* Support The Channel:

** Check Out My Motivation Channel Over At This Link:


*** The subliminal software I use to be successful in life:


Most people want to know, is enlightenment possible? I mean after all, is enlightenment the ultimate goal? Most people have a nebulous concept of enlightenment. They want to know why enlightenment is difficult. I mean, why seek enlightenment?

These people want to know how to reach enlightenment. They want to know when does enlightenment happen. And they want to know how does enlightenment happen. Well, Open Your Reality has got you covered. I'm going to explore the whole concept of enlightenment and how it relates to simulation theory in this spiritual video.

For most of us, upon taking the first steps along the spiritual path, we usually find a guru or person we resonate with. That could come in the form of a book, a video, or even someone you study under in person.

For me, an early influence on the spiritual path was Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh – most people know him now as Osho. He was a controversial Indian guru who went against the grain - and even built a city in Oregon with the money he acquired from his followers. The city was of course named after himself - Rajneeshpuram. He inculcated that enlightenment should be the main objective for all of his disciples. And of course, he claimed himself to already be enlightened. Back then, I kind of believed all this to be possible.

As I continued to tread along the spiritual path, I dropped the teachings of Osho and moved on to other teachers, like Neale Donald Walsch, Deepak Chopra, Jane Roberts and Yogananda Paramahansa. These were high-level people with incredible teachings in their books. I soaked up their information, wondering if enlightenment would be possible for me in this lifetime.
One of my favorite things to do in my free time was to peruse the new age section of the library and bookstores - always hoping to find the next gem of a book. I stubbornly believed if I could just find the right book to put me on the fast track to enlightenment, I might make it there in this lifetime.

At this point in the video, you may be wondering what I mean by enlightenment. After all, if you ask the average person on the street to define it, you’d probably hear all kinds of answers. And of course, some people, have no clue about enlightenment.
To me, enlightenment used to mean completing the long cycle of life, death and rebirth. Instead of being on that cycle, you would merge with the infinite and never need return to a physical body again.

You’d kind of lose your individuality but in the process become the whole, merging with the alpha and omega, never to return to the pain and suffering of everyday life again. This to me should really be the goal of every human being. Whether a person aspires to enlightenment - well that’s another question.
The ones that do are usually spiritually advanced and have burned up much of their earthly karma. And those people that care nothing for enlightenment, which is most of humanity, are typically newer souls, fully immersed in the material illusion of life. That’s just how I see it.

As I tread slowly along the spiritual path in my 20s and into my 30s, I wondered how enlightenment would eventualize. Does it all of the sudden happen to you one day, or is it a gradual process that slowly unfolds? Can it occur while we’re still alive, or do we need to die physically first?

It was these types of questions that made me feel enlightenment was a bit more nebulous a concept than I once thought. But really, many concepts in the spiritual world are that way, as it’s very much a subjective science.

As I continued down the path, I often pondered my ultimate fate. If enlightenment was real, then I wanted to clearly know what actions I’d need to take to reach it. So I wrote down the things I had learned.


Similar Videos:





#isenlightenmentanillusion
#isenlightenmentreal
#openyourreality
#isenlightenmentpermanent
#isenlightenmentpossible
#whyenlightenmentisnotreal
#whyenlightenmentisdifficult
#whendoesenlightenmenthappen
#whyseekenlightenment

is enlightenment an illusion,is enlightenment possible,is enlightenment real or an illusion?,is enlightenment real,how to reach enlightenment,is enlightenment permanent,is enlightenment the ultimate goal,why enlightenment is difficult,why seek enlightenment,when does enlightenment happen,how does enlightenment happen,open your reality,enlightenment crash course,why enlightenment is not real,what happens after enlightenment,can anyone be enlightened,

Post a Comment

0 Comments