Advertisement

If You Can Break the iPhone, I'll Buy You A New One

If You Can Break the iPhone, I'll Buy You A New One If My Little Brother FaZe Jarvis or Girlfriend or Roommates Can Break the unbreakable iPhone I'll Buy them the New iPhone 11 Pro Max

Subscribe to Jarvis & Kay!

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO FaZe Kay -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

Edited By -

kay,fazekay,faze kay,jarvis,little brother,kids,fortnite,pg,faze jarvis,If They Could Break the iPhone... We Gave Them A New One!,droptest,new iphone,new phone,vs,drop test,smashing,destroying,breaking,case,protective case,unbreakable,galaxy,galaxy s10,note,iphone vs,strongest phone case,phone case,TechKaboom,strangers,Break The iPhone,I'll Buy You A New One!,Scrubzah,buy new phone,surprise new phone,iphone 11 max,pro,max pro,lucas and marcus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments