Advertisement

I let my boyfriend do my make up and...

I let my boyfriend do my make up and... So i let my amazing boyfriend do my make up and let say it was pretty interesting to see the results. I hope you guys enjoy this video bc i sure did enjoy making this. I am calling out to every one please like this video! 24 likes and i do my boyfriend's make up!!

Hi, my name is Jennifer and i love to make videos and editing them. I love exploring and capturing most things that people are skeptical and not necessary seen or revealed to just anyone. I am so happy you came across my channel and i only hope that you enjoy the content i put out, i love doing the impossible and having my love ones near and friends explore with me. Please make sure you like this video. I don't have an uploading schedule so make sure you are subscribed to my channel and turn on your post notifications to be notified when i upload. Another way to stay updated with me and my life is to follow my social medias!

Lets Be Friends,
To keep up with me follow my socials:
Twiiter : @loveely_jenn
Snapchat: @loveely_jenn
Instagram: @jennifervillarreal

If any of you have any topic or video suggestions please DM my social medias, id love to hear all your ideas!

Background Music :
Thumbnail : @GravitDesigner
Video Edited: iMovie

Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos!

i love you all

Makeup,Challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments