Advertisement

I Got New Kayak Fishing Stuff and Need Your Help

I Got New Kayak Fishing Stuff and Need Your Help I'm adding some new kayak fishing gear to the adventures and need your input on some of these things. First, I have a very important announcement, I have a new kayak; the unboxing, assembly and review of the features video will follow this one. I also just received a Helix 5 Chirp fish finder and have no idea how to set this up the best for fishing from a kayak.

Helix 5 Hummingbird G2 Fish Finder


Some main points in this video are:

1. I want to get set up with an anchor trolley, but don't know what's going to best suit my needs.

2. I need a battery for the Helix 5, what should I get?

3. I'm frustrated with sunglasses while kayak fishing. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

4. My normal kayak routine consists of loading just about everything in a large dry bag.

5. I'm going to create some sort of permanent leashing system in the new kayak.

6. The new yak needs a name. Please what the unpacking video and give me some suggestions.

7. I have discovered that the 6' 6" Ugly Stik GX2 medium action fishing rod is best for the type of kayak fishing that I've been doing.

8. I hardly ever use the anchor pole I purchased

kayak fish finder,helix 5 kayak fishing,anchor trolly kayak,sunglasses kayak fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments