Advertisement

I Got Another Safe... and Goblin Winner is...

I Got Another Safe... and Goblin Winner is... I currently own a Liberty Safe "National Classic Plus" 25, 40 and 50. The newest one featured in this video is the 25. Thanks to Liberty Safe for the hook up!


Congrats Josh!!!! Can't wait to show you this car!

Join the Demolitia with a shirt, hat, mug or stickers!!!

All the equipment I use to make my videos!!!


All Mere's Stuff:
merecarriker.com


Music:

matt,dr,dr.,dr matt,dr. matt,vet,ranch,demo,demolition,demoranch,demolitionranch,vetranch,off,the,offtheranch,vlog,vlogger,vloggers,vlogs,vlogging,blog,daily,best,vlogged,safe,goblin,kit,car,cars,kit car,turbo,charge,turbocharge,turbocharged,turbocharger,charger,power,engine,motor,racecar,race,safes,new,delivery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments