Advertisement

How to, Without a Shadow of a Doubt, Get Saved.

How to, Without a Shadow of a Doubt, Get Saved. 1. Write the following prayer down including the date and signing your full name at the end. 2. Read the prayer out loud including the date and your full name. Prayer: Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself by good works. I believe that you died for me and that you shed your blood for my sins. I believe you rose again from the dead. And now I am receiving you as my Lord, my personal Saviour, my only hope of salvation and eternal life. I know that I'm a sinner and deserve to be condemned at the judgment. I know that I cannot save myself. Lord, be merciful to me, a sinner, and save me according to the promise of Your Word. I want Christ to come into my heart now to be my Lord, my Saviour and my Master. - Date______ Sign your full name here________ After writing down, remember to read the prayer out loud including the date and your full name.

Saved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments