Advertisement

HINTING That I'm CHEATING To See How My Girlfriend Reacts!

HINTING That I'm CHEATING To See How My Girlfriend Reacts! I acted like I was CHEATING on Maddie to see how she reacts and IT WAS EPIC! BEST PRANK EVER. SORRY Mad, payback is payback.

OUR MERCH!!!


WE WILL REPOST YOUR PHOTOS:
1. Make sure to screenshot/share your order receipt with us on Instagram & Twitter!
2. Once you get our merch in the mail take selfies/photos in it, share it on Instagram/Twitter, and tag us!

Make sure to click the bell to be notified when we upload (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday ) and you could be shouted out in our next video!
Thank you so much for watching and we can't wait to see you on TUESDAY!

xo,
Maddie and Elijah

↓ FOLLOW US ↓

Maddie’s Beauty Channel:


Maddie's Twitter:
Elijah's Twitter:

Maddie's Instagram:
Elijah's Instagram:

---------------------

Business inquires: maddieandelijah1998@gmail.com

maddie and elijah,elijah and maddie,itsmaddiejoy,maddie joy,elijahwireman,elijah wireman,hinting that im cheating to see how my girlfriend reacts!,hinting that im cheating,hinting,cheating,to see how she reacts,maddie and elijah to see how she reacts,giving pregnancy hints to see how my boyfriend would react,giving pregnancy hints,to see how he would react,boyfriend,girlfriend,pranks,boyfriend girlfriend prank,break up hints,break up prank,he cried,she cried,

Post a Comment

0 Comments