Advertisement

Gobble Knockers by Rachel E. McCall | Short Story

Gobble Knockers by Rachel E. McCall | Short Story Shalom! Here is my story, Gobble Knockers written and read by me. I wrote this story a few years back and I thought to share it with you all. I hope you all enjoy it. The main topic that this story focuses in on is how fear manifests in our lives. Deja suffers from an extreme case of fear and it had made her delusional. The one thing that brought her comfort runs away and delusion quickly stood in that comfort's place. We must abide in the Most High and find our comfort in Him, not in idle things. We must know that the Most High does not give us this spirit of fear! He brings forth love, power, and a sound mind! Think on these things.
Look for the hardcopy version of this story soon!
Shalom!
Photo Credit:
My blog:

black wrtiters,black stories,short story,daughter of zion,african american writers,african american stories,praise YAH!,messianic,storytelling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments