Advertisement

Fortnite STW - Stormshield Defense Helper - Any Spare QUARTZ CRYSTAL? - LIKE n SUB to join!!!

Fortnite STW - Stormshield Defense Helper - Any Spare QUARTZ CRYSTAL? - LIKE n SUB to join!!! USE CODE: SNYPERNOYPI (all in CAPS)

What's up SnypeSquad and Viewers! Another day, another stream. SSD STREAM! LIKE this stream, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and tell me in chat when you're done and which StormShield Defense you need help with. ALSO I'M IN NEED OF QUARTZ CRYSTALS!!! If anyone have spares, let me know in chat, Thank you!!! Enjoy chilling in my stream :)

Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @SnyperNoypi

If you would like to donate, here's my paypal link:
www.paypal.me/SnyperNoypi

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,SnyperNoypi,#Fortnite #Savetheworld #STW #Likeandsubscribe #Ps4 #Ps4live #Live #Livestream #Youtube #Litstream #,

Post a Comment

0 Comments