Advertisement

EP73 - This is not how any of this works, how many sub frames do I really need?

EP73 - This is not how any of this works, how many sub frames do I really need? In this episode I discuss target acquisition time. I walk through my original thought process from early on and my revelations with new found (to me at least) knowledge. I show what my new number of sub frames to capture will be.

Camera: Cannon T6i
Link:

Modified by: Spencer's Camera & Photo
Link:

Mount: Celestron CGEMII
Link:

OTA: Celestron EdgeHD 11"
Link:

Guide Scope: Orion 60mm Guide Scope
Link:

Guide Camera: Orion StarShoot
Link:

AutoFocuser: Moonlite CHL
Link:

Celestron StarSense AutoAignment scope
Link:

Polar Scope: QHY PoleMaster
Link:

Dew Heater: Thousand Oaks 4-channel
Link:

USB Extender: AV Access USB Extender
Link:

Software:

Sequence Generator Pro -
PixInsight -
Stellarium -
PHD2 -
BackYard EOS -

canon,T6i,celestron,edgehd,qhy,polemaster,focal reducer,orion,starshoot,starsense,sgp,sequence generator pro,phd2,stellarium,pixinsight,moonlite,focuser,focus,chl,light,vortex,astronomy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments