Advertisement

Day 246 - “Grant Lamb’s Breakdown” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes

Day 246 - “Grant Lamb’s Breakdown” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes Grant Lamb was a huge supporter of fiddling in Manitoba and was a wonderful fiddler himself. He wrote this tune which was recorded and published by Don Messer.

On a side note, I have a feeling someone asked me to do a specific tune for Sept. 3 and I can’t find any record of it anywhere. If you’re expecting one today, please accept my apologies and let me know what it was so I can do it on another day.

If you’d like to learn fiddle tunes from me online, visit the Fiddlevideo site and indicate me, Patti Kusturok, as your instructor of choice.
www.fiddlevideo.com

www.pattikusturok.com
#pattikusturoks365daysoffiddletunes

Tunes

Post a Comment

0 Comments