Advertisement

Clearance Sales - 90% Off Target!

Clearance Sales - 90% Off Target! #dealhunt #clearancesale #target #michaels
Can I find 90% off at any of these stores! I got inspired by the 2 videos below to go out and look for some 90% deals that are too good to pass up! I go to Michael's, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid on the hunt for some killer deals!

The Freebie Guy:

one cute couponer:

Comment below if you went out and found any of these crazy deals or let me know some deals you have found that you want me to check out!

Instagram: @iamthriftyness

For business inquiries please email: theonlytruethriftyness@gmail.com

clearance sales,target,target deals,bargain hunting,deal hunt,walmart,walgreens,cvs,michaels,michaels sales,target sales,deals,bargains,90% off Target,90% off Micheals,thriftyness,clearance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments