Advertisement

Your birthday month is what slime you are| 1 year anniversary of my channel!| 700 subscribers

Your birthday month is what slime you are| 1 year anniversary of my channel!| 700 subscribers A year ago today I was making a video for Instagram I see those kinda videos where people do in or out slime but the video was too long and do I decided to upload it on YouTube I made the video and it was uploaded! I actually had this account a year before just for commenting and subscribe to people but different actually start creating this channel until this day. The first video I uploaded was awful the editing was bad and the text were off but I didn't care I was proud of this video and so I made a new video food slime #2 and then that's when I created this channel. For some reason I had 9 subscribers don't know why people subbed to a channel with no videos, I came from 9 subs to 700 wow!!! Pretty close to 1000!! Thank you all for subscribing and supporting this channel the slime trend may be dying but it won't to me and I won't stop making them! I'm glad all you guys enjoy my videos it means so much to me and happy to have amazing subscribers like all of y'all

Btw Thanks for 700 subs

Credits
Slimedujour
Slimeobsidian
Slime_og
Snoopslimes
rad.slime
dr.js.slime.shop
Galaxyofslime2
aeslimeic
Stellarslime
Honeyjam.slime
Slimeyoda
Talisa.tossell
Slimeyflake

This video is for entertainment purposes and only for you and others to enjoy! The videos are credited to the rightful owners! The clips in this video I do not own credits are above and are in order of each and can be found on Instagram!

Hate will be removed

Don't forget to subscribe and like this video for more! Comment and turn on notifications so you don't miss a video I post in the future

Intro song: faded by Alan walker

My Instagram: satisfyingslime1454

What was your favorite video I uploaded?

subscribers

Post a Comment

0 Comments