Advertisement

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ WHAT'S FOR DINNER 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ WHAT'S FOR DINNER 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ Not sure what to make for DINNER, or want something that is not more than an hour in the KITCHEN. In this video I share with you an EASY & QUICK Chicken Salad that is great for those HOT Summer Days as well as those Busy or Chaotic Days where Time Just Doesn't Last.

Items You Need
Chicken ( Use as Little or as Much as You Need )
Salad Kit*

The Seasoning** I used for my chicken
Sea Salt
Black Pepper
Minced Onion

* Salad Kits come with the dressing and toppings you need to complete the salad. You can add any meat topping of your choice. Another TIP : You can use more than one salad kit if you are preparing for a bigger crowd.

** Seasoning at this point can be to your liking.

Prep Time for This Dinner is about 1 hr.
Any meat that you cook needs to be thoroughly cooked.

Most importantly
I hope you and your family enjoy this quick dinner the way my family enjoys it. Please let me know if you try it and how you liked it , as well as what did you change or add to the dinner. Please leave the comments below.

Thank you for subscribing, it honestly means the world 🗺🌐🌏🌎🌍to me. And if you haven't i still appreciate you coming to my channel and watching my videos, but i have to say the subscribe button is right up there ☝️.

I also want to let you know about my other YouTube Channel called Family Life Vlog. And it is what is says its a vlog inviting you into the lives of my Family and I whether its a good day or a bad day. So don't forget to check it out



Follow me on INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK
I would love to connect with you.

As always thank you for visiting my channel and watching my videos , and I hope you have an AWESOME DAY!!!!!

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Post a Comment

0 Comments