Advertisement

What is 'toxic positivity?' | @abbeerocha

What is 'toxic positivity?' | @abbeerocha What happen's when a well intended positive reinforcement becomes dismissive? And how do we understand the difference?

There is no shame in feeling things, and being honest about them. I am a firm believer that there is a real strength in owning every single one of our emotions, and that is what I have aimed to deliver to you guys throughout this video.

Let's show up for each other.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to join my youtube family! And follow me on instagram, @abbeerocha.

Remember: ALL VIBES WELCOME HERE.

#toxicpositivity,#positivity,#happiness,#selfhelp,#selfhelpblogger,#selfhelpyoutuber,#lifestyle,#lifestyleyoutuber,#lifestyleblogger,#allvibeswelcome,#positivevibes,#realness,#britishgirl,#selflove,#selfcare,#mindfulness,#mindfulnessmatters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments