Advertisement

VLOG 'I Saved £31,000 in a YEAR for my MORTGAGE' || Q&A HOW TO SAVE

VLOG 'I Saved £31,000 in a YEAR for my MORTGAGE' || Q&A HOW TO SAVE So y'all wanted to know how to save as my next video and I hope this video gives you some insight into my story, tips and advice based on your questions & answers you asked me via DM.

Let me know what you would like to see on my channel in the comments down below.

Help to Buy ISA:


Connect with Six5eight:
Instagram:

Connect with me:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Lala-raeee

For business enquires lalaraeee@hotmail.com
For mentoring: lalaraeee@hotmail.com

how to save money,saving money,how to save,help to buy isa,how to save money fast,money saving tips,save money,mortgage,how to save for my mortgage,deposit for a mortgage,deposit,saving,debt,ISA,stocks,investment,buying a house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments