Advertisement

#virtualfinalexpense - The Virtual Final Expense Playbook

#virtualfinalexpense - The Virtual Final Expense Playbook #RWTW! Below you will hear an excerpt of our proprietary sales process that our #virtualagents use on a daily basis to close deals. This is done 100% virtually over the phone and video.

I personally witnessed Lauro Herrera close 10 - 20 apps per week using this same script. 2 years ago I approached him wanting to learn this new way because I knew there was a better more efficient way to serve the #niche market we call #finalexpense and this is what I learned.

Below you will listen to a 15 year veteran insurance agent that was bred knocking on doors and he has mastered the phones and is making MILLIONS doing it. He saw the future of this business and he decided to learn the phones. As they say, the rest is history in the making.

My brother, my partner, my mentor. #theoracleofFE...

Millennial Liberator Virtual Final Expense Agency

#insuranceagents if you believe you can duplicate what you hear , reach out to me our my partner Lauro Herrera and we will share with you our closing strategies so you can close more deals from anywhere in America, without having to get in your car and go knock a door. Times are changing......

The world is evolving - 2020 will be unreal. Are you Evolving as an #lifeagent ???

Call us today - TALK IS CHEAP, LET US SHOW YOU , HOW WE DO IT.

#100to0
#millionsonthephone
#realclosers
#phoneninjas
#realphonephenoms
#nogurus
#salesman

salesman,noguru,phone,phenom,finalexpense,telesales,cody askin,virtualfinalexpense,The Virtual,Playbokk,RWTW,lifeagent,snurance,agent,America,workfromhome,2020,millionspnthephone,finalexpensetelesales,

Post a Comment

0 Comments