Advertisement

Usage of green chilli| Basics of Indian food | Learn Cooking | Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi

Usage of green chilli| Basics of Indian food | Learn Cooking | Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi Green Chilli the best source of Vitamin C is used in many forms in Indian food, paste, chopped, juliennes, in this video you learn how to store, cut, chop, cut juliennes and make a paste and store

Follow me on YouTube for the variety of dishes:

Follow me on Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Instagram:


Follow me on Linkedin:

Follow me on TikTok:

Follow me on Pinterest:

Chef Harpal,Cooking,Indian Cooking,Indian Recipes,Indian Food,How to cook,restaurant recipes,vegetarian,green chilli pickle,green chilli sauce,cooking basics for dummies,basics of cooking indian food,basic cooking recipes,learn to cook,cooking skills definition,cooking skills,green chillies,green chilli paste,how to cut,how to chop,culinary skills,art of cooking,learn indian recipes,Typeofchillicutting,Typeofcut,Howtocut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments