Advertisement

TOP 20 Quotes about Growing older | Daily Quotes | Good Quotes | Quotes for Facebook

TOP 20 Quotes about Growing older | Daily Quotes | Good Quotes | Quotes for Facebook Explore our evergreen collection of marvelous quotes about Growing Older that were collected by our erudite team of experts. This video contains quotes by such bright minds as Ronald Reagan, Albert Einstein, James Lee Burke.

Below this video there's a full list of quotes and sources used in it.



~



Quotation is a wonderful glimpse of the world we live in in one small but powerful phrase. All the outstanding quotes about Growing Older in this video will change your mind and life by changing your attitude towards Growing Older. Our deep powerful quotes will bring inspiration and let you view your everyday life in a different light.



If you want to keep your favorite quotes from this video about Growing Older, simply copy them from this description and use as your stats in Tinder / Facebook / Snapchat / WhatsApp / Instagram / Skype to impress friends the most notable real life quotes about Growing Older on your Skype / Snapchat / Tinder / Instagram / WhatsApp / Facebook page or simply add them to your desktop notebook.



~



Top 20 most important life quotes about Growing Older:



1) I have left orders to be awakened at any time during national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.

― Ronald Reagan



2) Some guy said to me: Don't you think you're too old to sing rock n' roll?



I said: You'd better check with Mick Jagger.

― Cher



3) I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.

― Albert Einstein



4) An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.

― Agatha Christie



5) A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.

― Robert Frost



6) It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.

― Gabriel Garcia Marquez



7) Just 'cause there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's not a fire inside.

― Bonnie Hunt



8) As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary.

― Ernest Hemingway



9) A being who, as I grew older, lost imagination, emotion, a type of intelligence, a way of feeling things - all that which, while it made me sorry, did not horrify me. But what am I experiencing when I read myself as if I were someone else? On which bank am I standing if I see myself in the depths?

― Fernando Pessoa



10) Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.

― Coco Chanel



11) Just because you’re grown up and then some doesn’t mean settling into the doldrums of predictability. Surprise people. Surprise yourself. (281)

― Victoria Moran



12) A twenty-three-year-long study in Ohio determined that people who saw growing older as something positive lived a whopping seven and a half years longer than those who didn’t. (356)

― Victoria Moran



13) I think people understand things different when they get older. It’s not a question of getting soft, or seeing things in the gray areas instead of black and white. I really believe I’m just understanding things different. Better.

― Jeff Lindsay



14) Muoth was right. On growing old, one becomes more contented than in one's youth, which I will not therefore revile, for in all my dreams I hear my youth like a wonderful song which now sounds more harmonious than it did in reality, and even sweeter

― Hermann Hesse



15) Hey presto: time travel. You don't need a time machine, it turns out, you just need a friend to laugh like a teenager. Chronology shivers.

― Michael Marshall Smith



16) Youth is but the painted shell within which, continually growing, lives that wondrous thing the spirit of a man, biding its moment of apparition, earlier in some than in others.

― Lew Wallace



17) Give life long enough and it will solve all your problems, including the one of being alive.

― colum mccann



18) Everyone I meet now is at least ten years younger than me. I feel like Rip van Winkle with a bald spot.

― Jaffe Cohen



19) And like most middle-aged people who hear the clock ticking in their lives, I had come to resent a waste or theft of my time that was greater than any theft of my goods or money.

― James Lee Burke





~



On Daily Quotes you will discover an ever growing collection of quotes for any occasion from famous people and characters, quotes for your day-to-day experiences and quotes tops compiled by our outstanding team.



Our motivational quotes include not just wise words from real life thinkers, artists, writers, poets, or businessmen. Here you will also find quotes from all of your favorite books.

~

What's your favorite quote from the video? Have anything better to say about Growing Older? We wait for your quotes in the comments.

Please support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It's worth it!

~

Subscribe to Daily quotes channel for more videos.

growing older,quotes,growing older quotes,quotes about growing older,best growing older quotes,growing older quotes for everyday,TOP 20 quotes about growing older,quotes Whatsapp,quotes Facebook,quotes Instagram,Whatsapp status,Daily Quotes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments