Advertisement

Taste Testing New Vegetarian Drive-Thru Fast Food

Taste Testing New Vegetarian Drive-Thru Fast Food No more vegetarian or vegan fast food struggles! Burger King, Del Taco & Carl’s Jr to the rescue!
Did you see what the person decided I should eat?!
Subscribe: | SHOP MERCH:

It's time for another FAST FOOD TASTE TEST! Impossible & Beyond Burgers for the win!

--Ask Lilly--
I’m switching up YO LILLY & turning it into an ASK LILLY: An Advice Column.
There are 2 ways to submit! Be a part of my vlog & film a video OR remain anonymous & simply ask your question via email.
Send your questions to asklillysingh@gmail.com


--MORE VLOGS--
DAILY VLOGS:
MOST POPULAR VLOGS:
BLOOPERS:

-- MORE HAPPINESS AWAITS --
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:

Thanks for watching and have a great day xo



Hey, I'm Lilly Singh and I make comedy sketches on my main channel iisuperwomanii. You’re currently watching a video on my second channel, SuperwomanVlogs. My vlogs are all about my puppy Scarbro, behind the scenes, bloopers, extras and more.

lilly singh,lilly singh vlogs,lilly vlogs,superwomanvlogs,vlogs,vlog,superwoman,iisuperwomanii,behind the scenes,bts,lily sings,lilly singh second channel,fast food,vegan fast food,del taco vegan beyond meat,vegan fast food review,vegetarian fast food review,vegetarian drive thru,vegan fast food taste test,vegetarian fast food taste test,impossible whopper,beyond burger taste test,fast food review,taste testing vegetarian,trying new vegetarian fast food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments