Advertisement

Summer Makeup Tutorial | Long Lasting & Full Coverage Routine

Summer Makeup Tutorial | Long Lasting & Full Coverage Routine Hey Everyone! This video is all about my summer makeup routine. It gets super hot where I live, so I always gotta make sure my makeup is sweat-proof and long lasting. Please consider subscribing and don't forget to like this video if you found it helpful.

#summermakeup #longlasting #fullcoverage

FTC → Not sponsored. The recommendations and my opinions here, are 100% my own. Everything in this video was bought with my own money. Most links are affiliate. Thank you for watching, I hope to be able to help at least one person watching my videos. XOXO, Iyeida.

summer makeup,long lasting foundation,makeup routine,best makeup for summer,estee lauder,kat von d,Desi perkins,iluvsarahii,jeffree star,manny mua,full coverage,elf,makeup revolution,huda beauty,best concealer,ole henriksen,banana primer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments