Advertisement

Separating the Individual and the Group or Democracies Fatal Flaw

Separating the Individual and the Group or Democracies Fatal Flaw This is something I have been thinking about for a long time. I would say one of the single biggest problems you have with a democratic society is that people are asked to participate in extremely abstract decision making which they can't and shouldn't be taking part in.

The truth of the matter is that to an individual on the street if one member of a group is fine than that means all members of the groups are ok, and they cannot be judged collectively. This is one of the fatal flaws of democracy and is a big reason why we are where we are.

If You Enjoy My Content and Want to Support Me You Can Send me Donations/ Tips Here


Or you Can Pledge to My Patreon Here


Discord Server Link, Also the Best Place to Contact Me


Please checkout my book "No Chance: A Post-Modern Odyessy"

Paperback


USA


Canada


I have a Bitchute for my Evangelion Commentary Videos and Where I Mirror all My Content

free speech,jordan peterson,political science,big think,democracy,collectivism,individualism,muslim,immigration,average person,metapolitics,Group,Individual,democracy vs republic,collectivism jordan peterson,collectivism explained,Argent,Argent Templar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments