Advertisement

Pictures from our Camping Trip The Outdoor Adventures Vlog#1856

Pictures from our Camping Trip The Outdoor Adventures Vlog#1856 Pictures from our Camping Trip The Outdoor Adventures Vlog#1856
From The Outdoor Adventures Rudi's NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURES
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Click the link below to Subscribe don't forget to hit the little bell icon.



The Outdoor Adventures Rudi's NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURES
I love sharing my Videos with you guys I'm Rudi a Man from Bolivia
and I live in Manitoba Canada and I Document and make Videos (Vlog)

I am also a Photography I go By Rudi Dueck Photography
Canadian Photographery Canadian Photography Travel Photography
I really enjoyed The Outdoor Adventures Nature so as you we'll see I like Taking Pictures as well Especially of Birds or Beautiful Sceneries Sunrise Sunset landscape.

I also make Videos when I'm Home or Camping Fishing or Barbecuing or Hanging out with Friends
I also have a Drone I get some Amazing 4K Video Footage from the Drone I have the DJI Phantom 4 Pro.

I used the very highest setting that the camera has for recording my videos if you look on youtube you'll see 4K at 60 frames per second if you choose to go with that setting on your computer you may experience the video freezing up at times if you are experiencing freezing up than go with a lower video quality setting the Camera I use is the GoPro Hero 7 Black Edition and a GoPro HERO 6 Black.

You can Email: cawaljero@gmail.com

Instagram @ RudiDueckPhotography


"Music: www.bensound.com" or "Royalty Free Music from Bensound"
The credit goes to John for playing the music for me thanks John
The credit for the music Ronni Wiens

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0


"The Outdoor Adventures" "Rudi Outdoor Adventures" "Landscapes Pictures" Nature "Pictures of Birds" "Rudi's NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURES" "Rudi Dueck Photography" Photography "Rudi's Adventures" "Canadian Photography" Traveling Camping Fishing BBQ "Drone Video Footage" "Flying a Drone" "Amazing Drone Videos" "DJI Phantom 4 Pro" "Family Video" "BBQ Videos" "Canadian Adventures" "Adventures in Canada" "Outdoor Adventures in Canada" "Outdoor Adventures in the USA"
pictures from our camping trip,the outdoor adventures,rudi outdoor adventures,landscapes pictures,nature,pictures of birds,rudi dueck photography,photography,canadian photography,traveling,camping,fishing,bbq,family video,bbq videos,canadian adventures,adventures in canada,outdoor adventures in canada,outdoor adventures in the usa,camping,camp,camping trip,trip,fishing,woods,travel,traveling,outdoors,campground,american white pelican,blueberries,raspberries

Pictures from our Camping Trip,The Outdoor Adventures,Rudi Outdoor Adventures,Landscapes Pictures,Nature,Pictures of Birds,Rudi Dueck Photography,Photography,Canadian Photography,Traveling,Camping,Fishing,BBQ,Family Video,BBQ Videos,Canadian Adventures,Adventures in Canada,Outdoor Adventures in Canada,Outdoor Adventures in the USA,camping,camp,camping trip,trip,fishing,woods,travel,traveling,outdoors,campground,american white pelican,blueberries,raspberries,

Post a Comment

0 Comments