Advertisement

Old School Honda Cub | 1983 Honda C70 Passport

Old School Honda Cub | 1983 Honda C70 Passport It's been a few years since my 1983 Honda C70 Passport has appeared on the channel. In this video, I talk about the last year (previous to 2019) the most popular motor vehicle in the world, the Honda Cub, was imported into the US and how I finally got a title and tag for for mine that allows me to ride it on the street.

Check out my books and other great stuff in my Amazon store!

Want signed copies of my books?

2 Wheeled Rider T-Shirts and Swag

Check out Groove Rings


Follow Me!




Wanna send me stuff? Use the address below.
Mario Orsini
PO Box 64
Bunker Hill, WV 25413

adv,travel,motorcycle,motorcycles,honda passport,honda c70,mi ty,1981 honda c70 passport,1981 honda passport,honda super cub,super cub,honda cub,honda passport (automobile model),

Post a Comment

0 Comments