Advertisement

NEW TACTIC WORKS I FM19 LEYTON ORIENT I THE BEST OF BRITISH I PART 52

NEW TACTIC WORKS I FM19 LEYTON ORIENT I THE BEST OF BRITISH I PART 52 NEW TACTIC WORKS I FM19 LEYTON ORIENT I THE BEST OF BRITISH I PART 52

Twitter ➡

Welcome to my Leyton Orient challenge save on Football Manager 2019. I have one simple rule and that is I can only sign British staff and British Player. I can only sign players English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish players (yes, I know Northern Ireland is not in Britain but only learnt that afterwards)

The tactic is not perfect or complete yet but, its clearly had an affect on 2 former weak areas. Our defence look confident and our wide midfield players are creating chances everywhere.

Today we face Derby and Reading knowing that in the last 2 months we have changed from relegation battlers to comfortably midtable and even in some circles, if we keep our form up very, very big outsiders for potentially play offs. Don’t hold your breath though

The Invincible Tactic (what I base my tactic off) –

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

Royalty Free Music from Bensound

andygold,fm 19 british challenge,fm 19 leyton orient,fm 2019 british challenge,fm19 challenge,fm19 leyton orient,football manager 19 leyton orient,football manager 2019 challenge save,football manager 2019 leyton orient,leyton orient fm 19,leyton orient fm 2019,leyton orient football manager 2019,FM19 READING,fm 19 reading,reading FM19,reading fm 19,reading fm 2019,derby fm 19,fm 19 the championship,fm 19 championship,best championship tactics fm19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments