Advertisement

NARCISSIST Mother Recorded : Losing the 'supply'

NARCISSIST Mother Recorded : Losing the 'supply' Hi guys. I got a request for an update so here it is. About 2-3 days after my Mother agreed to put an RV in her name, which is also recorded on my channel, she flipped the script and made me out to be an alcoholic. This coming from the person that gave me wine at 7 years old, drinks almost daily, beer included starting in 2019, and has been having me go to Bevmo for her ever since I turned 21. Now since the recording a beer was found in the garage, which belonged to my cousins friend, so my mother decided we will have a "sober household" I agreed to that, but it took her less than 3 days before she was drinking and never stopped since. Now that's the clearest form of projection I have ever seen. Oh and I haven't touched a can of beer since the recording , but she's doesn't seem intent on praisinge for that . Oh well ЁЯЩД
#narcissist #mother #abuse #recording #black #gay #male #beer #420 #orange #juice #white #shirt #lgbt #sober #household #beer #wine #dog #cavapoo #King #Roman

"supply"

Post a Comment

0 Comments