Advertisement

Making a mould & cast of a house section 1|35 part 1

Making a mould & cast of a house section 1|35  part 1 This is the RT-Diorama Russian Farm House 1/35. The purpose of these two videos is to show how to mould and cast a part. This is being done for the purpose of a tutorial and not for reselling/recasts. The casts/parts or mould will not given away or sold on to others. I decided to do this after the two main parts in both my kits were broken to some degree- please see in video. I will say that RT-Diorama was very quick to replace my first broken part with a new part once I had sent them photos, so they seem like a good company to deal with in that regard. They also at the time did offer to send me a whole new kit but I said no, as I only needed the front as they were the worst broken parts in the kits as seen in my video.

Pinkysil,Barnes,RT-Diorama Russian Farm House,Russian Farm House 1/35,

Post a Comment

0 Comments