Advertisement

Hygiene on a Long Motorcycle Trip - What You Need to Know?

Hygiene on a Long Motorcycle Trip - What You Need to Know? Simple solution to maintain the hygiene and stay light.

We all know how important is the hygiene on a long motorcycle trip. In this video I will tell you the easiest way to keep yourself clean on a long adventure trip.
Listen, I cannot just let you go like this, I will help you to find the right formula, but before that let me tell you something interesting:
As you know on my trips I meet a lot of people. Usually they try to provide everything for me to feel comfortable: Here is the bathroom, kitchen, fridge…Is this room or the bed is big enough for you? If not we can give you this or that and I usually say: Don’t even worry about me, I am a motorcycle rider, everything is good for me, even a tent!
I am asking you now, are you a motorcycle rider or you are one of those fashion primadonnas who cannot travel without the most important cosmetics?
The first and the very important is to know that there are washing machines, water and soap everywhere around the world. You don’t need to carry tons of clothes, because you don’t want to stink!
If you take a shower and wash your clothes you will never stink! On the other hand it doesn’t matter how many sets of under ware soaps, losions or perfumes you have with you if you never take a shower you will stink. That simple it is!
Let me show you what I have with me on any trip and it doesn’t matter how long it is. I am not saying that you should have exactly the same, but the important is to get the idea.
I have two towels, very light from microfiber. Toothbrush, toothpaste, very small, dry stick, soap, ear cottons and nail cutter. That’s it! I don’t need more. All of this fit in very small back, which helps to reduce the overall weight.
I have with me three sets of under ware and socks. What I do is taking the shower every night, or every time when I have the chance. Wash the under ware and the socks while I am in the shower. Usually they are dry on the next morning, because I use synthetic materials, except the socks, I always have cotton socks. If for any case they are not dry I use the spare.
After the shower I use this dry stick to prevent from sweating and that’s it until the next evening.
I have seen riders skipping the evening shower and do it every morning and after that they wear their dirty riding gear, why? What is the logic? It might work perfectly when you go to work with clean clothes and your car, but with motorcycle…
Most watched videos in my channel:

Support my channel:
Amazon Shop (Affiliate):
Books:
Motorcycle Adventures merchandise:
Smart Turn System now offers 20 % discount and lifetime warranty for everyone who use the links below:
Smart Turn System:
Smart Brake Module:
Ultimate Smart Bundle:
I highly recommend their products to each and every one of you.
Smart GPS Tracker:
Become my Patron:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Hygiene motorcycle trip,hygiene motorcycle travel,hygiene motorcycle adventure,long distance motorcycle riding,adventures,long motorcycle trips,motorcycle,motorcycle adventure,motorcycle adventures,motorcycle riding tips,motorcycle touring,motorcycle travel,motorcycle travel tips,motorcycle trip,motorcycle trips,long motorcycle trip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments