Advertisement

🌺How to Organize a Small Pantry || Tidy & Re-Organize Series

🌺How to Organize a Small Pantry || Tidy & Re-Organize Series 🌺How to Organize a Small Pantry || Tidy & Re-Organize Series
#pantryorganization #pantry #tidy #tidying

Hey Guys! In today's video I show you how to organize a small pantry.
I clean out my pantry and get rid of some expired items. I also like to make my spaces pretty so I add some decor to spruce it up. 🍃Featured Item: Metal 3 Tier Tray @HobbyLobby :

🍃Did you know you can order @Target online and get FREE 2 day Shipping: 🍃I order from Target online all the time!

🍃Seen in this Video:
Bamboo Spice Rack:
Step Stool @ IKEA:
Metal 3 Tier Tray @HobbyLobby :
KitchenAid Slicer/Shredder Attachment:


🌺My Amazon Store:

🍃Mentioned in this Video:
Tidy & Re-Organize Series:

🍃OTHER LINKS 🍃
*30 Bags In 30 Days Series 2018:
*Purge & Declutter Series 2017:
*30 Day Decluttering Challenge Collab with Friends


🍃FOLLOW ME HERE🍃
▶️ Youtube:
▶️Instagram:
▶️Facebook:
▶️Pinterest:
▶️Gmail: myeverydaywifelife@gmail.com

🍃 MAILING ADDRESS 🍃
Michelle @myeverydaywifelife
P.O. Box 5004
1720 Malabar Rd
Malabar, Florida 32950-0472

🎶MUSIC USED IN MY VIDEOS FROM:
*LINKS MAY BE AFFILIATES *THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED

how to organize your pantry,how to organize your kitchen,pantry organization,organize,how to organize,how to organize a pantry,how to organize small kitchen,how to organize a kitchen,tips to organize a pantry,how to organize a closet,pantry,organization,how to organize my kitchen drawers,how to organize cabinets,how to organize the kitchen cabinets,organize with me,tidy,tidying,prettify your pantry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments