Advertisement

HOW TO ACHIEVE A SLEEK BUN IN 1 MINUTE (THICK SHORT HAIR)MUST WATCH!!!| Tiffany Lay

HOW TO ACHIEVE A SLEEK BUN IN 1 MINUTE (THICK SHORT HAIR)MUST WATCH!!!| Tiffany Lay Soo I don’t know if it’s just me, but getting my hair into a SLEEK BUN is such a struggle. Every time I tried to get my hair in a bun it was never as tight or sleek as I’d like it to be 🤦🏾‍♀️. Separating my hair in TWO sections has helped achieve that. #thickhairproblems ⁉️WHATS YOUR HAIR STRUGGLE ⁉️
.
Products used
@ecocobeauty (Olive oil & Shea butter Black castor oil & Flaxseed) —- The hold isn’t that great 😕

#shortthickhair #naturalhair
DONT FORGET to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW ME :
IG:
SC: xobeautiie

For business inquiries email me at tiffanyylay@gmail.com

Thanks for the support, God bless you all !!!

natural hair,natural hair curly,curly hair,curly natural hsir,sleek bun,thick hair,thick hair@problems,natural,natural curls,curly hair natural,curly,curls,hair,tutorial,1 minute,quick tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments