Advertisement

Get Your Blessings from this Le’Andria Johnson ‘Sunday Best’ Performance

Get Your Blessings from this Le’Andria Johnson ‘Sunday Best’ Performance Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers featuring Le’Andria Johnson will forever change your being with this powerful performance of DELIVER ME (THIS IS MY EXODUS) from ‘Sunday Best: Acquire A Choir’. Make sure to catch more vocal greatness on ‘Sunday Best’ every Sunday on BET at 8/7c.

SUBSCRIBE to #BET NOW! ►►

Download the BET NOW app for full episodes of your favorite BET shows and exclusive content!

Connect with BET
Web:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Google+:

BET,BET Networks,BET Music,Black Entertainment Television,le'andria johnson,sunday best,gospel singing,gospel music,kirk franklin,bet sunday best 2019,bet sunday best le'andria johnson,deliver me,deliver me gospel,deliver me this is my exodus,choir music,donald lawrence,tri-city singers,le'andria johnson deliver me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments