Advertisement

Galarian Weezing is a MONSTER! New Abilities, New Moves, New Mechanics! Pokemon Sword|Pokemon Shield

Galarian Weezing is a MONSTER! New Abilities, New Moves, New Mechanics! Pokemon Sword|Pokemon Shield Got a big competitive update/announcement from Pokemon today! They announced new moves, abilities, mechanics, and game modes that all benefit the competitive scene. Let's talk about it!

Pokemon Cypher 2019 merch:

Link to Pokemon trailer:

#Pokemon #PokemonSword #PokemonShield

►►► Enjoy the video? Subscribe! ◄◄◄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow me on twitter!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my live stream!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I made a tumblr. Ask me whatever the hell you want:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my Facebook fanpage! ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my instagram

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Also, check out my personal channel, where I upload skits, blogs, and other funny stuff!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Finally, check out my music channel!:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shofu,Pokemon,Pokemon Let's Go,pokemon sword and shield,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Scorbunny,Sobble,Grookey,Galar,new pokemon,pokemon gen 8,Leaks,Pokemon Leaks,pokemon sword and shield starter,pokemon sword and shield starters,Generation 8,Galar region,nintendo,nintendo direct,play nintendo,Pokemon leak,Dynamax,Gigantamax,Bea,Galarian Forms,Galarian Weezing,Neutralizing Gas,Ranked,

Post a Comment

0 Comments