Advertisement

Friday the 13th the Game - Ranking the Counselors from WORST to BEST (Part 1)

Friday the 13th the Game - Ranking the Counselors from WORST to BEST (Part 1) Hey guys! Hope you are having a great day. Here is my Counselor Ranking Video in response to my Jason Ranking video. I hope you enjoy! I will leave a link to part 2 of this list and also a link to my jason ranking list if you wish to see that as well!

Part 2 -
Jason -


Another Cool Video
____________________





Playlists
_________

My Jason Matches -

My Counselor Matches -


Social Media
______________

Instagram ---

Twitter ---

I make sure to let everyone know every time I post a video or if I start a lifestream!

Friday the 13th,Counselor tier list,best counselor,counselor ranking,Uber Jason,Savini Jason,Best Jason,Jason tier list,Jason ranking,Grendel,F13,F13 lawsuit,Victor Miller,Patch notes,update,friday the 13th the game,Friday the 13th game,horror,worst counselor,worst jason,illfonic,gun media,ps4,xbox,how to,easter egg,patch,DLC,Lachappa,Tiffany Cox,Funny,Funny moments,Part 8,Part 7,Part 9,Pamela tapes,tommy tapes,weapon swapping,worst,best,

Post a Comment

0 Comments