Advertisement

Flubbed and Fixed 'Somewhat! LOL' Acrylic Pour Painting Fluid Art

Flubbed and Fixed 'Somewhat! LOL' Acrylic Pour Painting Fluid Art I flubbed on this one but decided to try to fix it! Still too dark but I decided to leave it. I should have poured the white from up high and let it fall through the colors, instead of the black.
10x10 canvas.
Colors: Burnt umber, pthalo blue, cobalt blue, Copper, Artist Loft white and Black.
Paint Mix; 1 part paint/2 parts Floetrol/distilled water to thin or as stated in video.

Thank you so much for watching! :)
Please feel free to share and subscribe.
I have oodles of paintings I will sell, so if you're interested in one you see in a video email me at janviersixx@gmail.com

If you would like to make a small donation or sponsor my channel that would be awesome: paypal.me/WandaToweHiggins

My Facebook Art Page:
fb.me/WandasArtwork

Wanda's Artwork,wandas artwork,fluid art,ring pour,acrylic painting,acrylic,art,tree ring pour,flip cup,dirty cup,pour painting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments