Advertisement

20 THINGS I WISH I KNEW AT TWENTY - 20 BY 2020 || THE SUNDAY STYLIST

20 THINGS I WISH I KNEW AT TWENTY - 20 BY 2020 || THE SUNDAY STYLIST Can you even believe that we are twenty weeks away from the year 2020
TWENTY TWENTY!!! It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating the millennium, partying with Prince like it’s 1999 and to realise that was TWO DECADES AGO is a sobering thought to say the least.
Reflecting on the past twenty years leaves me with one standout thought or feeling and that is, You’ve Come a Long Way Baby….and although I can hand on heart say that I wouldn’t change a single thing because it was every single thought, decision and ultimately action made over the last 20 years that has brought me to where I am today I can absolutely look back and learn from my experiences, bot only to be better equipped for the next twenty years personally, but also as advice to offer to others. So in today’s video I am going to share 20 things I Wish I Knew at Twenty, incorporating lessons learned, things I could have improved, what I wish I’d known or started earlier...all that good stuff. I actually think this is my favorite video I have ever made, so I really hope you enjoy :)

So starting off with lessons learned over the last twenty years and things I wish I Knew at Twenty -

Red Flag Run!
Trust Your Gut
Stand Your Ground
Don’t Stop Believin’
Diversify Your Income
Weed Your Garden
Find Your Tribe
Pay Your Taxes
Feed Your Mind
Love Your Self - Know Your Worth - Don’t ever hustle for your worth
Chapter a Day
Buy The Sofa
Live Your Values
Attract What You Become
Triangles and Circles
What You Do Matters, Who You Are Matters More
To Be List
Actively Practice Gratitude
The Best Medicine
Fall in Love
Thanks for stopping by my channel!
If you're like me and you love videos on Speed Cleaning, Cleaning Motivation, Decluttering, KonMarie and Home Organization then you are in the right place!

Be sure to subscribe to keep up with cleaning, organizing and home decor videos from Australia.

Have a fab day!!!

Videos you will LOVE
24 Hour Clean With Me -
IKEA Best Buys -
10 Tips for a Clean & Tidy Home -
Ultimate Home Declutter -
Kitchen Pantry Makeover -
150 Things to Declutter -
Closet Cleanout & Organization -
Bedroom Makeover -

MUSIC:

Visit me at-
Instagram @thesundaystylist

Twenty Things I Wish I Knew At Twenty,Twenty Things I’d Tell My Younger Self,Twenty weeks to 2020,20 by 2020,Life Advice for My Younger Self,Live Values,Values for Life,Life Advice,Things I’d Tell My Younger Self,Why Wasn’t I Told,I Wish I knew That Sooner,Law of Attraction,The Law of Attraction,How To Manifest,Rules for Life,20 Rules for Life,I wish I knew this sooner,Life Tips,Single Mom Advice,Single Mum Life Advice,The Sunday Stylist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments