Advertisement

(150) Different ways of attaching plastic to the table _ Part one | Flower dip

(150) Different ways of attaching plastic to the table _ Part one | Flower dip In the next few videos I will try if I get a different result if I attach a garbage bag to the table in a different way. I think that this is important too, because suction creates different shapes of a flower. ;)

#flowerdip #fionaart #acrylicpouring #fluidart

All my paints are mixed with Boessner acrylic binder and Duffa acrylic primer in 1:1 ratio.

If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:




Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
Thank you!

You can follow me on
Facebok:
Instagram: @fionaacrylic
My personal page:

fluidart,acrylicpouring,acrylic pouring technique,acrylic painting tutorial,fluid art beginners,flower dip technique,fiona art,dip technique,dip technique with acrylic,simple flower painting,easy flower,easy flower painting,easy flower painting tutorial,easy acrylic flower painting for beginners,abstract flowers,abstract flower acrylic painting tutorial,fluid art technique,fluid painting technique,acrylicpainting,spiral flower dip,floral fluid art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments