Advertisement

ಸಿದ್ಧಾರ್ಥ್ ಪತ್ರ ರಹಸ್ಯ | VG Siddhartha Letter to Board of Directors & Employees of Cafe Coffee Day

ಸಿದ್ಧಾರ್ಥ್ ಪತ್ರ ರಹಸ್ಯ | VG Siddhartha Letter to Board of Directors & Employees of Cafe Coffee Day A letter written by VG Siddhartha addressed to the Board of Directors of the Cafe Coffee Day family has surfaced. In the letter, Siddhartha has written, "I fought for a long time but today I gave up as I could not take any more pressure from one of the private equity partners forcing me to buy back shares, a transaction I had partially completed six months ago borrowing a large sum of money from a friend."

In his last letter to the board and family of CCD, a disappointed VG Siddhartha has written, "My intention was never to cheat or mislead anybody, I have failed as an entrepreneur. This is my sincere submission, I hope someday you will understand, forgive and pardon me."

► Download TV9 Kannada Android App:
► Subscribe to Tv9 Kannada:
► Like us on Facebook:
► Follow us on Twitter:
► Follow us on Pinterest:
► Follow us on Instagram:

#VGSiddharthMissingCase #VGSiddharthLetter #CafeCoffeeDay #SMKrishna #VGSiddharth #Mangaluru #SMKrishnaSonInLaw

SM Krishna,SM Krishna Son In Law Siddharth,VG Siddhartha,Cafe Coffee Day Owner,VG Siddhartha Missing,Mangaluru,SM Krishna Son In Law Missing,siddharth missing in mangaluru,nethravathi river,cafe coffee day owner missing,vg siddhartha ccd,vg siddhartha kidnap,vg siddhartha missing updates,vg siddhartha search operation,CCD Owner VG Siddhartha Missing Live Updates,kannada news,karnataka politics,tv9 vg siddhartha news,VG Siddharth Letter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments