Advertisement

Trios World Cup|Semi Finals|#FaZeUp #Lucky| FinalHereWeCome

Trios World Cup|Semi Finals|#FaZeUp #Lucky| FinalHereWeCome Hi my name is Jason
I Live in Florida
ReSplatz is my Gamer Name

I currently stream Fortnite I will be streaming other games but sense I don’t have anything to stream fortnite is the easiest for me :)

Donations
If you wanna donate I will link my paypal for you guys too donators get Special Privileges for the channel

I am looking for a clan that is a good and active clan and provides the stuff below
Name change
Tournaments
Expenses for anything that is needed
Logo
Intro
Channel art

I have 900+ wins and I am a competitive player and also a content creator! If you would like to sign me contact my Instagram witch is linked

Streaming day!
The days have changed I stream just about everyday from 3 am est time
People that are active get mod and others special privileges for the channel

If you read all of this thanks for stopping by and checking my channel out please hit the sub button and like on my videos thanks :)

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,ReSplatz_Youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments