Advertisement

Tedx Unplugged - Maybe We're Not That Kind | Shannon Fernandes from St. Xavier's College

Tedx Unplugged - Maybe We're Not That Kind | Shannon Fernandes from St. Xavier's College “Maybe We're Not That Kind” was a talk I gave at the Tedx Gateway Unplugged event held at Ecolé Intuit Lab.
This talk is about kindness and how we weren't taught kindness the way other subjects are taught. Secondly, it focuses on kindness towards specific sections - 1) Mental Health 2) Yourself, while presenting with a psychological perspective of kindness.

You can't see the PPT I presented in the video properly, so here's a link to it :


So yeah, it was a fun experience. I enjoyed giving the talk, then people later coming to me and asking questions and all. It was really fun, I hope y'all like this.

#tedxunplugged,

Post a Comment

0 Comments