Advertisement

Sexy Lingerie to Gorgeous Dress | 4k | Grace Karin

Sexy Lingerie to Gorgeous Dress | 4k | Grace Karin If you like what I do, you can pledge your support at

After being contacted by Grace Karin I went shopping on their Amazon store and found items that are my favorite-
. size medium in the light coffee color
size medium in white
size medium in red
. size medium in black
. size medium in wine red
. size medium, in grey

Give a thumbs up if you like it; just check out another video if it is not your thing... Don't forget to subscribe!

PATREON -
INSTAGRAM - @ellierenee78

If you wish to send me something to wear here is a link to my amazon wish list-


Thank you to all of my amazing Supporters!!

Ellie Renee,forced2be40,4k,high resolution,sexy,4k resolution,summer,vacation,relax,body positivity,adventure,adventurous,Grace Karin,Lingerie,try on,try on haul,haul,prom,homecoming,wedding,bridesmaid,eveningwear,black-tie,formal,formalwear,dress,maid of honor,satin,lace,silk,gorgeous,panties,panty try on,panty haul,sexy panties,lingerie try on,sexy try on,sexy haul,sexy lingerie,sexy skirt,sexy dress,dressed for success,

Post a Comment

0 Comments