Advertisement

My Grace is sufficient for you

My Grace is sufficient for you Once I was lost, but now He had found me. Was blind, but now I see. I wrote this song for my Lord one day while the Holy Spirit touched me. I saw in my spirit how my Lord used His Life to wash me clean. This gift He gave me is an unconditional, unmerited and unearned Favor. Many people said in this world nothing is free. But now I can proudly tell them the Grace of God is totally free. This gift is so precious that my Lord used His Life to buy for you and me. There is nothing I can do to pay back. I only wish one day I can give up everything to serve and follow Him. The title of this song is My Grace is sufficient for you. Thank you Lord for your love and mercy. God bless you!

sufficient

Post a Comment

0 Comments