Advertisement

Just Removed a Stitch || Thick Pus Flowing ~ Flowing || #drtusarofficial

Just Removed a Stitch || Thick Pus Flowing ~ Flowing || #drtusarofficial Just Removed a Stitch || Thick Pus Flowing ~ Flowing || #drtusarofficial

#justremivedastitch #thickpusflowing #cesareansection

Hello every body - hope you are all in good health. I wish you all a healthy life. Thanks for visiting my channel.

My Mantra of good healthy life -
1.never skip it breakfast๐Ÿ

2.smiles a lot it costs nothing๐Ÿ˜‚

3.be cheerful always๐Ÿค—

4.help others.๐Ÿ‘ท

welcome to my channel drtusarofficial.๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿฅ

Today I am going to upload the video regarding
Post cesarean section wound sepsis.

Female 25yrs under gone LSCS 10-12 days day back
Else where. Came to ED with c/o fever and pain over wound. There was induration and redness of the wound.
We thought of wound sepsis and tried to remove the pus.

Wikipedia-

As a surgical procedure, cesarean delivery may be accompanied by a number of complications, surgical site infection (SSI) being one of them. The rate of SSI ranges from 3% to 15% worldwide.4–6 The variation in incidence may reflect differences in population characteristics and risk factors, perioperative practices, and the duration from the procedure until ascertainment. The risk for developing SSI has significantly decreased in the last three decades, mainly owing to improvements in hygiene conditions, antibiotic prophylaxis, sterile procedures, and other practices.7,8 Despite this decrease, the occurrence of SSI is expected to increase given the continuous rise in the incidence of cesarean deliveries. Postcesarean SSI may increase maternal morbidity and mortality.9,10 In addition, SSI can be frustrating for the mother trying to recover from the procedure and at the same time take care of the newborn. It may prolong maternal hospitalization, increase health care costs, and lead to other socioeconomic

Staphylococcus aureus is the most common organism isolated in SSI, accounting for 15%–20% of cases. Gram-negative bacilli, coagulase negative staphylococci, Enterococcus species, and Escherichia coli are other organisms commonly isolated from SSIs.12 SSI in relation to cesarean delivery has a distinctive microbial source of pathogens composed of both skin and vaginal origin.13 Accordingly, it is usually a polymicrobial infection consisting of both aerobic bacteria and anaerobic organisms.14–16 Knowledge of the pathogens and risk factors associated with SSI is essential for developing targeted prevention strategies to reduce the risk and treat the infection.

How do I know if my C section incision is infected?
How can I make my C section wound heal faster?
What causes infections after cesarean operations?
How do I know if my c section is healing properly?
post cesarean wound infection treatment
c section wound infection antibiotics
cesarean section surgical site infection and wound management
surgical site infection after cesarean section
how to treat c section infection
c section infection pictures





Plz like, share and subcsribe my channel

๐Ÿ’—++++++++Need 1M subscription++++++++++๐Ÿ’—

subscribe :

Check out my videos๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

1.

2.

3.

This is my second channel about Cooking please subscribe too...




Camera - Assus Zenfone Max pro 1 / Flipkart
Tripod-. Hand made
Mic. - MI

Follow me in ----

Facebook- Mohapatra

Instagram -

Twitter. -

#drtusarofficial



Music credit to NCS . Non copy righted Song/ youtube
NCS Release : Non copy right Songs.


Copyright disclaimer under section 107of the copyright Act 1976"Copy right disclaimer under section 107 of the copy right act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism,comments,news reporting,teaching,scholarship,and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copy right statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non profit,educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

About Me:-

By profession I am a doctor, completed my MD medicine from Russia in 2002. Now engaged with private hospital. I am very much foodie, loves to vlog, I am a good cook and loves cooking . I am LIBRA.
Beside my professional work I love to share my things in YouTube. Hope you will like it. Thanks for watching my channel.
Plz support me.

subscribe :

(C) drtusar official 2019, All right Reserved.

Just removed,Stitch,Thick pus flowing,Cesarean section,Wound sepsis,Pus flowing,Big wound sepsis,Post surgical wound sepsis,Wound.sepsis,Septic.wound,Pus.video,Pus flowing.video,Cesarean section.wound,Surgical infection,Surgical pus.drainge,Pus drainge.video,Huge septic wound,Treatment of c section wound,C section.sepsis,drtusarofficial,drtusarofficial.septic wound,How to cut stitches,Wound dressing,Pus culture,Pus.culture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments