Advertisement

Im such a beast ft. Cxlvxn, idiol, Perja (Desc)

Im such a beast ft. Cxlvxn, idiol, Perja (Desc) Clips are 1 month old thats why i was playing in 1920x1080. 99% of the players hate this res but this video looks cool so i decided to upload it (lmk if i have to continue playing 1920x1080 or keep the 1280x720).

I wanted to apologize something. Lately i ve been always cared a lot of this game, i have been playing always to make content and not rlly for fun. I was used to play once a week just to find famous to clip on and then make videos, because I rlly like making videos (editing, syncing with the song), but dont rlly playing the game. This reason got me "egoboosted" and then became a bad person with every single person who talked/played with me (just when we were used to talk about the game). If u dont know what I mean, basically I dont like ppl who spam me "omg u lose to that kid, OMG That kid railed u" , and that made me nervous and created mental desease fr.
The real question is: Why am I telling these things in a video?
Because i just want to be a better person and try to dont care about the game as much as i did (dont care about ppl uploading on me and other shits like that). I ve been played for the last 5 days and i had a lot of fun grinding elo (#1 Vanilla atm), and playing some bridges with the boys without any worries to get clipped or ppl who could uploads on me, so Ima try to play this game for fun as much as I can; wanted to play teams and maybe record something there but I dont have a team to play with and since im a p warrior its pretty difficult to find a good fac.
This is not an excuse ab what Nelier did (he just used my name to get views LMFAOOOO), cause everything was explained in my latest video (never spoofed, never cheated and i could continue).

U guys hope u got me and tell me some good ideas about what should I upload :)

No Hate to the boys in video they are pretty cool ppl and gods

lunar,client,combokira,idiol,ziblacking,idiolmd,nelier,nivolt,folder,adviser,ziblackinggg 2 potted,rape series ziblacking,lolitsalex,gloryblade,pack folder,vers,toggledelay,txggledelay,voice,bl4stymineman,verzide,destruction of ziblackinggg,lunar client,#huj4yearsnoeducation,ziblackinggg,destruição ziblacking,ncl,tory,velt,egirl,ziblackinggg ende,potffa,minehq,zylowh,ziblacking 9 potted,marcel,ziblacking exposed,ziblacking 4 potted,release,latenci,meezoid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments