Advertisement

I’ll Become A Father At 14 And I’m Terrified. Please, Help Me!

I’ll Become A Father At 14 And I’m Terrified. Please, Help Me! Patrick will become a father soon. But... He's only 14! Watch the video to find out how his story ends and write your advices in the comments below!

If you want your story to become a cartoon too and to be published on our channel - send your stories by email to: dorystoryanimation@gmail.com

Father,stories,story time,actually happened,story,true stories,first child,pregnant,animation short film,teen stories,first love,dad,parents,storytime,life story,pregnant at,girlfriend,Dory Story,short animation,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,father,pain,I Became A Father,Father at 16,Father at 14,I’ll Become A Father At 14,

Post a Comment

0 Comments