Advertisement

How to Correctly Ladder Up Fisherman's Rib

How to Correctly Ladder Up Fisherman's Rib While working on a fisherman's rib project, I found I needed to correct a mistake a fair way back in the work.

I didn't know how to ladder back up fisherman's rib, and the tutorial I found on youtube (which I shall not identify) had some errors that caused the result to be a little off.

I seriously wasn't going to unravel all that work however, so I created a sacrificial swatch in order to figure out the issue, and figure it out I did.

I present to you the structurally correct way to ladder up fisherman's rib.

I assume you already know how to knit fisherman's rib. I used a crochet hook for this repair, but you could potentially do it with your knitting needles as well.

knitting knit tutorial fishermen fisherman fisherman's rib repair ladder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments