Advertisement

How I Pack For Vacation | Model Travel Essentials, Fashion, My Carry On, & Skincare | Sanne Vloet

How I Pack For Vacation | Model Travel Essentials, Fashion, My Carry On, & Skincare | Sanne Vloet How I Pack For Vacation | Model Necessities I Always Have, Fashion Clothes That I Packed, Carry-On Must Haves, Best Travel Makeup & Skincare Essentials| To take advantage of this Amazon Prime offer visit or text wellness to 500500 | Sanne Vloet

Hey Guys,

Lately I've found myself celebrating little accomplishments. I'm traveling to Africa this week and I finished packing for my trip a week early because I had plans to travel in Europe with Max so I wanted to make sure I didn't procrastinate this time! Anyone else a last minute packer?

For everyone in Europe who has been feeling the heatwave, I hope you are staying HYDRATED! It was around 42 degrees and in Europe we don't really use air conditioning! Because of the heat we went to the lake outside the city in Amsterdam and it was so refreshing! Is it hot in your country this week?

Anyway what are you guys doing during the hot summer days? I heard some people like to go to the pool, if your lucky you might be close to a beach, but I just found out from a friend who lives in Texas that people go to the mall or movies to hangout and escape the heat! Is that true?

I find myself packing all the time and usually in a complete rush because of last minute flights for work, but luckily this time I was able to prepare in advance before my trip with Max to Berlin! Funny story when we arrived we had no idea it was CSD and Pride in Berlin so we ended up making new friends, meeting a few people from the community here, and we experienced Berlin in a completely unexpected way! WE LOVED IT!

So I'm off to Africa this week and I won't have much service, but I'm going to be doing my best to upload videos twice a week, but if I have any issues please forgive me! It's been so long since I've traveled with my family, my brother Jules, and we haven't been back to where I grew up since we left Africa when I was six. It's going to be a super busy schedule, with a canoe trip for four days, visiting my old home, and Max will be joining for the SAFARI! If any of you have been on a safari let me what you thought!

Hope everyone here is having an exciting summer filled with love, health, happiness, and friendship! For anyone who is new to the channel hit that subscribe button, give this video a big like, and let me know your favorite summer memory! I'll share mine with you guys too.

Sending love out to everyone today!

xx

Sanne


Lole Sports shorts:
Outdoor Voice sport Bra:

Isabel Marant print dress:
Similar in a top:

Green revolve dress:
Reformation Panter skirt:

Elta MD sunscreen:

Nivea SPF 30 sunscreen:
Michael Kors Wonderlust:
Fresh Toner:

In my make up bag:
Charlotte Tilbury Concealer
Shisheido eyelashcurler
AnastasiaBeverly Hills eyebrow pencil
Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate
Colourpop Lipstick

In my toilet bag:

Nutrafol Hair supplement:
Omoroviszka daily vitamin C:
Fresh Deodorant:
M- 61 Face Oil:
M-61 Cleansing Cloths:

SONY HEADPHONES:

Follow me on Instagram! @sannevloet



Help me translate my video into your language!

sanne vloet,model,fashion model,cooking,victoria's secret,amsterdam,new york city,netherlands,los angeles,wellness,healthy living,confidence,self esteem,community,self love,sanne,packing,summer,holiday,vacation,pack with me,trips,trip,family,time,friends,boyfriend,essential,essentials,sunscreen,safari,africa,zimbabwe,clothes,wardrobe,audible,audio book,suitcase,tumi,tips,make up,skincare,must haves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments