Advertisement

Haltech GaugeART CAN Gauge Install with Platinum Pro ECU

Haltech GaugeART CAN Gauge Install with Platinum Pro ECU Hey guys, in this video I show you how I installed the Haltech GaugeART CAN multifunction gauge in my R32 Skyline GTR with a Platinum Pro ECU. Hope you like the video! Check out my merchandise in the links below for the parts that I used in this video! Thank you for watching!

Platinum Racing Products USA:

Discount Code: GOODEZILLA

Amazon Referral Link (support the channel):

SHIRTS -
STICKERS -

**600hp Project Series -

**E85 Dyno Video -

**Pre Build Dyno Video -

**Getting pulled over in my GTR:


Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Website -

r32,r32 gtr,skyline,r32 skyline,nissan gtr,nissan skyline,nissan skyline gtr,r33,r34,r35,rb26,built rb26,engine build,500hp,600hp,700hp,goodezilla,haltech,engine,GTR,straight pipe,straight pipe exhaust,gaugeart,can gauge,platinum pro,platinum pro plug and play,can hub,multifunction gauge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments