Advertisement

Episode 44 Snippet: Developing patience for the larger goals

Episode 44 Snippet: Developing patience for the larger goals I talk about how I developed patience over the course of the last several years in trying to accomplish my goals.

Terrance's Instagram



Podcast Link



Email me at thecosmicperspectivepod@gmail.com

My Podcast:

Apple Podcast



Google Play



My Website:



My Insta:



My Facebook:



My Twitter:



The Cosmic Perspective Pod Social Media:

Insta:



Facebook:


artist,JRE,Joe rogan experience,Duncan trussell,Aubrey Marcus,Chris Delia,philosophy,podcast,podcasts,podcaster,comedy,inspiration,inspire,motivation,motivate,self help,guru,funny,science,science fiction,spirituality,religion,religious,catholic,church,christian,patience,meditate,meditation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments