Advertisement

Eating Bizarre Wild Fruit along the river |Karorng Ris| ASMR eating sound

Eating Bizarre Wild Fruit along the river |Karorng Ris| ASMR eating sound ►Subscribe to My channel:

Today, I would like to show the #Bizarre#Wild#Fruit i've never since before. It grows along the river along Cardamom mountain rank. I've tried it and taste slightly sweet and there is a big seed inside. Local residents told this fruit is very important for birds and fresh water fisheries. So please enjoy with me!!

I hope you're enjoying this video! Thanks, so much for watching, I would love to hear from you down below! I will make more food videos series, get ready for the playlist of a lifetime!!

Watch us more:
1. Yummy Snails Cooking with Fresh Milk and Hot Spicy Sauce
with countryside techniques


2. Trying my first ASMR snails eating sounds and talk


3. I made Steamed Frogs and trying #ASMR eating sounds with
talks, so spicy but yummy with countryside cooking style


4. Now I trying RAW fish (Gizzard)#ASMR eating sound with talk.


5. My first Mukbang Spicy Fermented Fish with Mixed Green
Vegetation


6. Watch morning Cambodian Street Food in Sre Ambel,
Cambodia


7. ASMR Clams *Spicy Sauce (EXOTIC DELICACY FOOD


8. Making Khmer Spicy Cheese and try Mukbang with vegetables
from my backyard


9. Making Spicy Fermented Ant with Bamboo Shoots! Cambodia
Lifestyle


10. Amazing Rambutan Farm Trip in Sre Ambel, Koh Kong
Cambodia | Cambodian Street Food


11. Discovery of Siamese Crocodile Nests in Sre Ambel, Koh Kong,
Cambodia (Crocodylus siamensis)


12. Try Spicy Fermented Fish with Mixed Strange Vegetable and
Soup! Bizarre Food


13. Trying ASMR Hard Shell Crabs with Hot Spicy Sauce


Thanks so much for your watching my videos!

ASMR,Bizarre,Bizarre fruit,strange wild fruit,uknown fruit,ASMR Eating Sound,ASMR Khmer,Eating ASMR,bizarre foods,bizarre documentary,bizarre eters,bizarre meaning,bizarre places,bizarre people,wild fruit,willderness,Jungle survival,Primitive life,eat for life,tropical fruit,tropical rainforest fruit,rath sophun,Karorng ris fruit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments